Deer Hunt 2008 Sandall Ranches


The Happy Hunters

Wade, Jardee, Hunter and Taylor, Having FUN!
River 2
Hunter 7
Taylor 10

We had so much FUN the boys just love Camping, Hunting, Riding 4-Wheelers and just being Outdoors! My boys just Love The Sandall Family and they treat my kids so GOOD! I could always find one, two, or all three of them in Demar and Mel's Trailer when the sun went down. Erin, Maloree, Jardee, and Wade keep us Laughing and they never stopped Laughing at my 3 Boys what a Riot!! It was my 1st year with my own Deer tag and I came home empty handed, it wasn't for a lack of not trying but I didn't want to shoot just anything and I could have, maybe next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those great pictures!! What a darling family, even dirty and in camo and orange! I love you guys and miss you much!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures!!

Thomas The Tank Engine

Thomas The Tank Engine
Memorial Day Weekend