BUNCO - Bear River Bear Style



Melanie Sandall had Bunco this month and she had a Bear River Homecoming Theme! We were all suppose to come dressed for a tailgate party for the Bear River Bears! I found a BRHS Drill Team T-Shirt from back in the day and matched it up with black leggins and big belt I also dug out my Letterman Jacket it was a FUN twist to Bunco! I didn't win any of the big prises but I had a BLAST and the food was great! Thanks Mel!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed that you can still wear your lettermans jacket! I think mine would fit Elli! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

P.S. It would be nice if you put first names to faces so we can figure out who everyone is. Just a little tip from a NON-pro blogger!

Mark & Trisha Giles said...

Did you use Adobe for this? I have fallen in love with the program. I'm taken a class in Nov with Dana to go learn so more advanced features of Adobe. Cute pics!

Bingham Family said...

How fun! You didn't tell me about that! Way top go all out. I wish I had a fun group of friends like you.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm going to have to cut off ties because this is becoming a one sided relationship. I haven't seen a comment from you since they bombed pearl harbor!

Brittney said...

Ok so I have been randomly finding Tremonton bloggers and found yours. This is Blake Sandall's Daughter Brittney. I saw you at Shartsi's baby shower. Ok so this picture of you guys at my aunt mel's is HILARIOUS!!! I hope you dont mind me leaving a comment on here. I have a blog too if you want to check it out. Just click on my name:)

Thomas The Tank Engine

Thomas The Tank Engine
Memorial Day Weekend