Troy, Jennifer, Taylor, Hunter,& River.
Take Time For Each Other
For Nothing Else Is That
IMPORTANT!
We Love spending time as a Family, making memories to last a life time! Pictures help the memories stay vivid in our minds, my kids love looking @ pictures of them selfs & thats one reason blogging has become so fun to do! They love to see what I have posted and they always want to see what our Family and Friends have posted! But I can tell this will take alot of time I don't have, I will try to keep it up and get better at it! Thanks Mandi and Angie for giving me the Blogging Bug!!
3 comments:
Wonderful great pictures! We are so excited to have you come.
P.S. Jenn, read the shirts. It shows you how to spell Boise right on them! haha!
I'm so glad you changed the spelling! Those 2 look like they could be twins now and I never used to think they looked alike! Beautiful!
Darling pics! Go Bronco's are you kidding... GO AGGIES!!!!
Post a Comment