
We had a Great Time together as a Family going to the Hunt Expo! There was lots to see and if you didn't know we like to hunt so it was FUN and EXCITING to see all the Animals, and mostly Dream of having enough money to go on some of these amazing hunts!!
3 comments:
Cute new background! I used to do frogs a lot because of my title!
Love the pictures and thanks for an update!
Cute pics and cute new background. Those animals are HUGE was this show in Salt Lake? anyway looks like lots of Fun!
Looks like fun, my Kobe would love to see all those animals:)
Hey, I see that Amy has started a blog, I tried to leave her a comment but I don't understand her set up?? It says select a profile, I've never saw that before maybe you could give me a few hints I'm not all that good w/ the computer:)Thanks!
Post a Comment